Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Hinernate with Swing

I was thinking a data model based on swing. I have hibernate which provides reach set of data objects integrated with back-end. But my UI i.e. swing needs to be in sync with data model. This would be a exatc match with struts form-beans associated with html-form. Keeping this in my mind, I am interested to devise one framework which can represent data model in back-end as well as UI in front-end. So any change in UI will get reflected directly in DB with validation.

Example:
public class TreeObjectModel extends JTree, implements ITreeDataModel {
}
//Here ITreeDataModel is the interface responsible for any data operations and implementation.
My tree represents directly the data in database using Hibernate data object.

Please let me know your opinion on the same?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home